Welcome to our Midlife Retreat!
This retreat is a break from the mundane that will reconnect us to the simple pleasures and the big picture, simultaneously.
It will take us through a journey that explores new culture, ancient ruins, countryside collaborations, lazy riverside refreshment and island zen. This adventure across the world is designed to bring us closer to ourselves, to see life from upside down, to share of ourselves and to refill our cup.
In today's day and age, its ""normal" to find ourselves on autopilot or getting disillusioned by dissatisfaction in the material world. Some of us have gotten caught up in the day to day that we forget the preciousness of each moment and of our own glorious selves.
This retreat is designed to reawaken the wonder of our inner child, as we explore new lands, foreign faces and other-worldly experiences. Its an adventure that challenges us ever so gently to reconnect to the awe of being alive. If you let it, you will return to your life with new appreciation for yourself and all the little things. You will check off some bucket list experiences and you will meet new community from all over the world.
Midlife Retreats 2023-2024
February 26- March 9
March 17-28 (Women Only)
May 1-11 (Women Only)
All Inclusive $2,555
Custom Trips Available for 6+
-Three healthy meals per day
-All transportation during the Retreat
-All Gorgeous Accommodation
Contact: Rachel Riggio
Founder & Guide TheRedRoadFoundation@gmail.com
#855 017 449 488
WhatsApp, Telegram & local Cambodia
- Ancient Temples
- Yoga, Meditation, Wellness Activities
- Ethical Elephant Sanctuary
- Volunteering in Free Education and Sustainable Development
- Bustling City Markets & Cultural Historical Sites
- Rooftop City Pools and Fine Dining in the City
- Riverfront Relaxation and Paddle Boarding
- Jungle Waterfalls and Sacred Pagodas
- Blessings from Monks
- Khmer Cooking Class
- Crafting with Red Road Students
- Customized Opportunities to share skills, passions and workshops at Red Road Foundation
- Beachfront Bungalows
- Swimming with Glowing Plankton
- Jungle Adventures to Glorious Viewpoints
- Internal flight from Siem Reap to the Capital
Red Road Founder, Director of Operations & Guide